CATEGORY & LEVEL
CIRCULAR CYCLE PHASE
Our remanufactured program fully restores instruments to original product specifications.
We remanufacture systems at our dedicated facility in Umeå, Sweden. Once delivered, trained engineers inspect each system to confirm that it meets the quality standards of the program.
To ensure OEM specifications are met, each instrument is handled by a single engineer. All instruments receive the latest hardware and firmware using only OEM parts. Our repurposed program restores former demonstration and evaluation units.
Instrument life cycle coverage
Our restored systems are backed by the same warranty as new models, and come with the same documentation and accessories. You can choose to extend this coverage through extended warranties, service contracts, and qualification services.
- Installation is done by a trained Cytiva field engineer.
- Training is available on-site or at one of our facilities.
- Leasing options are available.
- Further support is available throughout the instrument life cycle from our field engineers, applications team, and customer support.
The buy-back program
We would like to buy back your Cytiva or GE Healthcare Life Sciences equipment.
The instrument buy-back program for your equipment enables you to:
- Upgrade your GE Healthcare Life Sciences brand instrumentation.
- Use your surplus equipment to generate cash.
- Receive fair market value for your equipment.
- Get professional de-installation free of charge.
- Have Cytiva pack, pick up, and transport your instrument at no cost to you.
TECHNOLOGY, LICENSE, CERTIFICATIONS, MATERIALS
TECHNOLOGY READINESS LEVEL
STATUS & TIMELINE